This is the official blog for Our Dirty Pleasure | Regulated and updated by brown2318 | Latest updates regarding ODP

In case you're wondering why I haven't been leaving any comments lately...

Google won't fucking let me. Every time I comment, my post is either automatically deleted as soon as I refresh or 2-5 minutes later. However, it'd work fine if I did it as an "anonymous". MN also said he was having this issue before, so it wasn't just me.

I figured I try making a new entry to see if it'd let me start commenting again.

Edit: New post seems to work. Hopefully this fixes the issue if it was happening to anyone else as well!

By the way, I'm updating that one thing made on that one place that's supposed to be tiny, but is in actuality rather long again. Hope you were intelligent and saved the URL! (Please don't link/post it or the password here. ._.) (Edit 2: I'm taking about a paste, bros. Not a site.)

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. umm halp... through the usual method, left it on this time, via local-cl.

      Delete
  2. It has been up for close to a day now, so I guess it's fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hurp, sent you an email

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone email the link here oppcenter-1@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. so is odp back or comeing back real soon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. someone email the link here pls ma123861@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't seem to let me post comments either. Could someone please send me the link to meatpie4pm@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, it's GideonGraves (the one who posted the meatpie address), used to post on the old ODP site. Have some sought-after files you might be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy christ, Hurpdurp is alive! Good to see.

    I'm way too tired(6:26 am here...) to even try and figure out what the hell you are talking about, but wanted to say hi. How are you bro?

    I have some stuff to share if ODP ever comes back. Fingers still crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea what your edit to the original post means and it makes me sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Franco Bellpepper28 June 2013 at 21:07

    Hey, Gideon! How you been, man????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could someone send me the link please? mantaray890@gmail.com I have plenty of old stuff still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that mysterious link to the would be new hypnochan that so many have hinted that may or may not exist for fear of revealing its url it shall be brought down from the inter-webs

      Delete
  13. if someone would send the link to lessur86 at gmail i would be very greatful

    ReplyDelete
  14. at the moment , i don't think there is a true link , at least not one that the users of w,e what the world to know , I don't think that anybody that has requested "THE LINK" has actually received one. but grant you im a bit of a hypocrite and have asked a few times my self

    ReplyDelete