This is the official blog for Our Dirty Pleasure | Regulated and updated by brown2318 | Latest updates regarding ODP

Welp

Apparently Blogger (IE; Google, Blogspot) is removing all adult-oriented blogs from their service at the end of this month, but I'm not sure what that means for this blog. If something does happen, I'll see about opening up a new status blog elsewhere. I'll post a message about it on that new masturbation channel place or something, using the name "HurpDurp!hurpduRpac" (Note: it's colored like that for a reason, if it doesn't display that exact same way it's NOT me.)

Edit: Don't mention anything about infringing the rights of copies as that apparently gets your comments deleted now.

Edit: Sorry guys, some retard did exactly what I told you not to for forever and posted a link to copyrighted stuff. So now I'm disabling the comments.